2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 4

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:11:06

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Mar 24 23:00)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Iceland 5 Spain 4
Australia 2 China 0
Serbia 2 Estonia 6

                             W18IIB  at Novi Sad, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Estonia                       4   3   1   0   0  27  15  11       14   1   2
Spain                         4   2   1   0   1  19  13   8       11   1   4
Serbia                        4   2   0   0   2  16  15   6        9   2   5
Iceland                       4   2   0   0   2  17  16   6        9   2   5
Australia                     4   1   0   1   2   7  14   4        7   3   6
China                         4   0   0   1   3  11  24   1        4   5   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html