British League Results and Tables (7 Apr 2013)

British League Results and Tables (7 Apr 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:05:52

Elite Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:11)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Elite_Ice_Hockey_League.html

3rd place playoff
Cardiff 5 Coventry 11

Final
Nottingham 3 Belfast 2 OT

English Premier Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:12)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_League.html

Final
Guildford 2 Manchester 5

National Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:14)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/National_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Basingstoke 3 Oxford 9
Hull 4 Deeside 7
Bristol v Wightlink - score not reported

                             South   2
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Oxford                       21  17   1   3 144  58  35       37   1   1
Peterborough                 22  13   3   6 120  83  29       29   2   4
Wightlink B                  21  14   0   7 128  88  28       30   2   4
Romford B                    22  11   3   8  85  81  25       25   4   5
Bristol                      17  11   2   4  88  72  24       34   2   5
Chelmsford B                 21  10   1  10  83  88  21       23   6   9
Invicta B                    22   9   3  10 130 110  21       21   6   9
Cardiff B                    21   9   2  10  87  94  20       22   6   9
Basingstoke                  21   8   3  10  98  98  19       21   6   9
Swindon                      22   6   4  12  90 112  16       16  10  11
Slough                       22   7   2  13 103 140  16       16  10  11
Lee Valley                   22   0   0  22  61 193   0        0  12  12
                             North   2
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Nottingham                   24  19   2   3 173  54  40
Deeside                      24  17   1   6 163  75  35
Solihull                     24  16   1   7 146  84  33
Sheffield B                  24  14   2   8 123  76  30
Hull                         24   9   2  13  94 113  20
Fylde                        24   5   0  19  86 202  10
Blackburn B                  24   0   0  24  33 214   0
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Playoff First Round - second legs
Chelmsford A 2 Milton Keynes 3 (Chelmsford A win 9-4 on aggregate)
Streatham 4 Wightlink A 3 (Wightlink A win 10-7 on aggregate)
Romford A 6 Bracknell 3 (Romford A win 14-7 on aggregate)
Invicta A 9 Cardiff A 4 (Invicta A win 13-10 on aggregate)

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html