2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 2

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:52:07

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Mar 21 23:50)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Estonia 7 China 6 OT
Australia 0 Iceland 5
Spain 4 Serbia 3

                             W18IIB  at Novi Sad, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Spain                         2   2   0   0   0  13   7   6
Estonia                       2   1   1   0   0  14  10   5
Serbia                        2   1   0   0   1   8   8   3
Iceland                       2   1   0   0   1   9   5   3
China                         2   0   0   1   1  10  16   1
Australia                     2   0   0   0   2   4  12   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html