IIHF Women's World Championship - day 5

IIHF Women's World Championship - day 5

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:57:29

World Women Championship 2013 (last updated: Apr 9 02:52)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women.html

Relegation
Sweden 4 Czech Republic 0 (Sweden win series 2-0)

5th place playoff
Germany 5 Switzerland 3

Semi-Finals
Canada 8 Russia 1
USA 3 Finland 0

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html