IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group B - day 4

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group B - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:35:49

World Women Championship Division II Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 7 02:33)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Belgium 0 Korea 2
South Africa 2 Croatia 17
Iceland 1 Spain 4

                             WWCIIB  at Puigcerda, SPAIN
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Korea                         4   4   0   0   0  13   2  12       15   1   2
Spain                         4   3   0   0   1  19   6   9       12   1   3
Croatia                       4   2   1   0   1  25  11   8       11   2   3
Belgium                       4   1   0   1   2  11   8   4        7   4   5
Iceland                       4   1   0   0   3  11  14   3        6   4   6
South Africa                  4   0   0   0   4   5  43   0        3   5   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html