IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group B - FIINAL

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group B - FIINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:13:55

World Women Championship Division II Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:23)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Korea 7 South Africa 1
Iceland 2 Belgium 1 OT
Croatia 1 Spain 4

                             WWCIIB  at Puigcerda, SPAIN
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Korea                         5   5   0   0   0  20   3  15
Spain                         5   4   0   0   1  23   7  12
Croatia                       5   2   1   0   2  26  15   8
Iceland                       5   1   1   0   3  13  15   5
Belgium                       5   1   0   2   2  12  10   5
South Africa                  5   0   0   0   5   6  50   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html