World Junior U18 Pool B - 10/11/Apr/99 - FINAL

World Junior U18 Pool B - 10/11/Apr/99 - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool B 1999 (last updated: Apr 11 22:40)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Austria 3 Denmark 5
Belarus 3 Poland 3
Italy 7 Hungary 1
Great Britain 1 France 5

Poland 3 Denmark 2
Belarus 2 Austria 2
Italy 4 France 1
Hungary 4 Great Britain 3

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Belarus                       3   3   0   0  23   6   6
Denmark                       3   1   1   1  16  16   3
Italy                         3   1   1   1  11  11   3
Great Britain                 3   0   0   3   5  22   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Austria                       3   2   1   0  23   5   5
Poland                        3   2   0   1  13  11   4
France                        3   1   1   1  15  10   3
Hungary                       3   0   0   3   6  31   0
                            Medal
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Belarus                       3   1   2   0  15   9   4
Austria                       3   1   1   1  11   7   3
Poland                        3   1   1   1   6  11   3
Denmark                       3   1   0   2  11  16   2
                            Relegation
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Italy                         3   3   0   0  17   4   6
France                        3   2   0   1  15   7   4
Hungary                       3   1   0   2   7  19   2
Great Britain                 3   0   0   3   6  15   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html