IIHF World Championship - Division I - Group B - day 1

IIHF World Championship - Division I - Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:12:50

World Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 15 00:04)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Division_I_Group_B.html

Netherlands 5 Estonia 4
Poland 5 Lithuania 0
Ukraine 8 Romania 1

                             DIGB
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Ukraine                       1   1   0   0   0   8   1   3
Poland                        1   1   0   0   0   5   0   3
Netherlands                   1   1   0   0   0   5   4   3
Estonia                       1   0   0   0   1   4   5   0
Lithuania                     1   0   0   0   1   0   5   0
Romania                       1   0   0   0   1   1   8   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html