2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 2

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:08:35

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 27 03:04)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Norway 1 Czech Republic 2
Kazakhstan 2 Austria 6
Japan 1 Latvia 2

                             WWCIA  at Ventspils, LATVIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Latvia                        2   1   1   0   0   5   3   5
Norway                        2   1   0   0   1   8   4   3
Japan                         2   1   0   0   1   5   5   3
Czech Republic                2   1   0   0   1   5   5   3
Austria                       2   1   0   0   1   8   9   3
Kazakhstan                    2   0   0   1   1   4   9   1
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html