World Junior U18 Championships - Division II Group B - FINAL

World Junior U18 Championships - Division II Group B - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 07:10:03

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2011 (last updated: Apr 2 23:02)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Spain 4 China 2
Netherlands 9 Belgium 2
Lithuania 2 Ukraine 6

                             W18IIB  at Donetsk, UKRAINE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Ukraine                       5   5   0   0   0  51   7  15
Netherlands                   5   3   1   0   1  19  11  11
Lithuania                     5   3   0   0   2  44  15   9
Spain                         5   2   0   1   2  19  21   7
China                         5   1   0   0   4  13  47   3
Belgium                       5   0   0   0   5   8  53   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html