2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B - day 2

2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:39:15

World Women Championship Division II Group B 2011 (last updated: Mar 11 13:37)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Belgium 0 Poland 7
South Africa 0 Spain 12
Korea 2 Iceland 1 SO

                             WWCIIB  at Seoul, KOREA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Poland                        2   2   0   0   0  11   3   6
Korea                         2   1   1   0   0  12   3   5
Iceland                       2   1   0   1   0   3   3   4
Spain                         2   1   0   0   1  15   4   3
Belgium                       2   0   0   0   2   1   9   0
South Africa                  2   0   0   0   2   2  22   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html