2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 3

2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:38:23

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2012 (last updated: Apr 13 00:32)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Netherlands 5 Italy 0
France 0 Denmark 5
China 3 Great Britain 0

                             WWCIB  at Hull, GREAT BRITAIN
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Denmark                       3   3   0   0   0  22   2   9
China                         3   3   0   0   0  14   2   9
France                        3   2   0   0   1   9   5   6
Netherlands                   3   1   0   0   2   6  19   3
Great Britain                 3   0   0   0   3   2  13   0
Italy                         3   0   0   0   3   1  13   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html