British League Results and Table (13 Apr 2013)

British League Results and Table (13 Apr 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 08:22:18

National Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 14 00:10)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/National_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Bristol 3 Basingstoke 7

                             South   2
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Oxford                       21  17   1   3 144  58  35       37   1   1
Wightlink B                  22  15   0   7 135  90  30       30   2   3
Peterborough                 22  13   3   6 120  83  29       29   3   4
Romford B                    22  11   3   8  85  81  25       25   4   5
Bristol                      19  11   2   6  93  86  24       30   2   5
Chelmsford B                 21  10   1  10  83  88  21       23   6   9
Invicta B                    22   9   3  10 130 110  21       21   6   9
Basingstoke                  22   9   3  10 105 101  21       21   6   9
Cardiff B                    21   9   2  10  87  94  20       22   6   9
Swindon                      22   6   4  12  90 112  16       16  10  11
Slough                       22   7   2  13 103 140  16       16  10  11
Lee Valley                   22   0   0  22  61 193   0        0  12  12
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Regional Semi-Finals - 1st Leg
Solway 5 Blackburn A 3
Invicta A 2 Chelmsford A 3
Wightlink A 4 Romford A 2

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html