British League Results and Tables (27/Oct/2002)

British League Results and Tables (27/Oct/2002)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:18:14

Super League 2002/2003 (last updated: Oct 27 22:51)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/Super_League.html

Bracknell 4 London 1

                            SuperLeague
                             GP   W   T   O   L   F   A  Pt
Sheffield                    10   8   2   0   0  35  10  18
Belfast                      10   6   0   0   4  37  22  12
Nottingham                    8   4   0   0   4  24  24   8
London                       12   3   2   0   7  27  34   8
Manchester                    6   3   0   0   3  15  24   6
Bracknell                     8   3   0   0   5  23  35   6
Scottish Eagles               6   1   0   0   5  13  25   2
O in the above table indicates games lost in Overtime
NOTE: Table sorted by Points, Wins, Goal Difference, and Goals For

Findus British National League 2002/2003 (last updated: Oct 27 22:52)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/British_National_League.html

Cardiff 0 Coventry 4
Dundee 10 Basingstoke 5
Edinburgh 0 Newcastle 5
Guildford 5 Solihull MK 2
Hull 4 Fife 3 OT

                            National
                             GP   W   T   O   L   F   A  Pt
Dundee                        6   6   0   0   0  31  14  12
Hull                          7   4   0   0   3  28  26   8
Fife                          6   3   0   1   2  16  17   7
Basingstoke                   7   2   1   0   4  22  30   5
Newcastle                     5   2   1   0   2  15  14   5
Edinburgh                     4   2   0   1   1  11  13   5
Coventry                      3   2   0   0   1   9   4   4
Guildford                     4   2   0   0   2  14  13   4
Cardiff                       6   2   0   0   4  14  21   4
Solihull MK                   6   1   0   0   5  16  24   2
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

English National Premier League 2002/2003 (last updated: Oct 27 22:58)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/English_National_Premier_League.html

Chelmsford 3 Slough 3
Haringey v Telford - postponed
Invicta 7 England 1
Isle of Wight v Milton Keynes - postponed
Peterborough 7 Swindon 6

                            Premier
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Milton Keynes                17  12   1   4 117  53  25
Slough                       16  11   2   3  78  57  24
Peterborough                 11  10   0   1  74  43  20
Swindon                      15   8   2   5 101  62  18
Chelmsford                   15   7   3   5  86  63  17
Invicta                      16   8   1   7  58  59  17
Romford                      16   6   2   8  70  94  14
Isle of Wight                12   4   0   8  65  68   8
Telford                      11   4   0   7  31  68   8
Haringey                     12   3   0   9  32  77   6
Nottingham                   11   0   1  10  26  77   1
England                       6   0   0   6   5  22   0
NOTE: England team are represented by England u20, and play each team once for
double points at the opposition's home rink
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

English National Hockey League 2002/2003 (last updated: Oct 27 22:59)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/English_National_Hockey_League.html

Altrincham 9 Blackburn 2
Basingstoke 8 Bracknell 0
Birmingham 7 Peterborough 6
Flintshire 6 Billingham 3
Milton Keynes 3 Invicta 5

                            South
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Basingstoke                   8   8   0   0  67  10  16
Invicta                       8   2   3   3  15  21   7
Milton Keynes                 5   2   1   2  26  21   5
Birmingham                    6   2   1   3  22  30   5
Bracknell                     8   2   1   5  23  38   5
Peterborough                  7   0   4   3  21  54   4
NOTE: Invicta playing all home games for double points
                            North
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Sheffield                     8   8   0   0  69  21  16
Kingston                      6   5   0   1  36  22  10
Whitley                       7   4   0   3  35  29   8
Flintshire                    4   3   0   1  33  13   6
Blackburn                     7   3   0   4  37  31   6
Billingham                    4   2   0   2  14  13   4
Altrincham                    5   2   0   3  23  21   4
Sunderland                    4   1   0   3  18  28   2
Grimsby                       6   0   0   6  16  58   0
Bradford                      5   0   0   5  10  55   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm - Great Britain Old Timers #32 - 19/Apr/2002 GB 5 HC Paris 4
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html