2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 4

2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:26:24

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2012 (last updated: Apr 14 22:19)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Denmark 2 China 4
France 9 Netherlands 1
Italy 4 Great Britain 2

                             WWCIB  at Hull, GREAT BRITAIN
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
China                         4   4   0   0   0  18   4  12       15   1   3
Denmark                       4   3   0   0   1  24   6   9       12   1   3
France                        4   3   0   0   1  18   6   9       12   1   3
Netherlands                   4   1   0   0   3   7  28   3        6   4   6
Italy                         4   1   0   0   3   5  15   3        6   4   6
Great Britain                 4   0   0   0   4   4  17   0        3   4   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html