British League Result and Table (28 Mar 2013)

British League Result and Table (28 Mar 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 31 Mar 2013 16:45:29

National Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 30 07:33)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/National_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Bracknell 4 Cardiff A 5

                             South   1
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Chelmsford A                 32  25   2   5 189  73  52       52   1   1
Wightlink A                  32  21   5   6 149  85  47       47   2   2
Romford A                    32  22   2   8 205 115  46       46   3   3
Invicta A                    32  19   1  12 175 124  39       39   4   4
Cardiff A                    32  15   4  13 160 137  34       34   5   5
Bracknell                    31  12   2  17 109 142  26       28   6   6
Streatham                    31  11   1  19 127 184  23       25   7   7
Milton Keynes                31   6   1  24  77 184  13       15   8   8
Solent & Gosport             31   2   0  29  82 229   4        6   9   9
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html