IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - FINAL

IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:59:34

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 13 23:57)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Netherlands 3 DPR Korea 2 SO
Kazakhstan 0 China 4
France 6 Great Britain 1

                             WWCIB  at Strasbourg, FRANCE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
France                        5   5   0   0   0  23   4  15
Netherlands                   5   3   1   0   1  16  12  11
DPR Korea                     5   1   1   1   2  12  17   6
China                         5   2   0   0   3  15  15   6
Kazakhstan                    5   1   1   0   3  12  16   5
Great Britain                 5   0   0   2   3   8  22   2
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html