World Juniors Pool A, C and D

World Juniors Pool A, C and D

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sat, 03 Jan 1998 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool A 1997-8 (last updated: Jan 2 11:14)

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Finland                       4   3   1   0  17  10   7
Czech_Republic                4   2   1   1  16  12   5
Sweden                        4   2   0   2  16   6   4
Canada                        4   2   0   2   9   7   4
Germany                       4   0   0   4   1  24   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Russia                        4   3   1   0  22   6   7
Switzerland                   4   2   1   1  14   8   5
USA                           4   2   0   2  17  12   4
Kazakhstan                    4   1   0   3   8  29   2
Slovakia                      4   1   0   3   9  15   2
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Russia 2 Canada 1 OT
Switzerland 2 Sweden 1 Switzerland_win_5-4_on_Penalties
Czech_Republic 4 USA 1
Finland 14 Kazakhstan 1

Quarter_Finals

Russia win 2-1
Russia 2
Canada 1

Czech Republic win 4-1
Czech_Republic 4
USA 1

Switzerland win 2-1
Switzerland 2
Sweden 1

Finland win 14-1
Finland 14
Kazakhstan 1

World Junior Championship Pool C 1997-8 (last updated: Jan 2 11:16)

Italy 5 Great_Britain 1
Romania 2 Croatia 4

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Italy                         3   2   1   0  20   6   5        5   1   2
Austria                       2   1   1   0  10   5   3        5   1   3
Estonia                       2   1   0   1   4  12   2        4   2   3
Great_Britain                 3   0   0   3   3  14   0        0   4   4
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Denmark                       2   2   0   0  21   4   4        6   1   2
Slovenia                      2   2   0   0  11   3   4        6   1   2
Croatia                       3   1   0   2   6  14   2        2   3   3
Romania                       3   0   0   3   7  24   0        0   4   4
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams

World Junior Championship Pool D 1997-8 (last updated: Jan 2 11:16)

Spain 6 Bulgaria 2
Netherlands 32 Turkey 1
Lithuania 14 Mexico 0
Yugoslavia 9 South_Africa 2

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Netherlands                   1   1   0   0  32   1   2
Spain                         1   1   0   0   6   2   2
Bulgaria                      1   0   0   1   2   6   0
Turkey                        1   0   0   1   1  32   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Lithuania                     1   1   0   0  14   0   2
Yugoslavia                    1   1   0   0   9   2   2
South_Africa                  1   0   0   1   2   9   0
Mexico                        1   0   0   1   0  14   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 2-0-0 sav%86.67 GAA 4.00 - career 26-21-1 85.89% 5.82)
Goaltending is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html