World Junior Championships - Pools C & D Final

World Junior Championships - Pools C & D Final

Post by Malcolm Pre » Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool C 1997-8 (last updated: Jan 11 12:42)

Italy 5 Great_Britain 1
Romania 2 Croatia 4
Austria 8 Estonia 1
Denmark 5 Slovenia 4

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Italy                         3   2   1   0  20   6   5
Austria                       3   2   1   0  18   6   5
Estonia                       3   1   0   2   5  20   2
Great_Britain                 3   0   0   3   3  14   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Denmark                       3   3   0   0  26   8   6
Slovenia                      3   2   0   1  15   8   4
Croatia                       3   1   0   2   6  14   2
Romania                       3   0   0   3   7  24   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Italy 4 Denmark 6
Croatia 3 Estonia 2
Slovenia 4 Austria 2
Great_Britain 7 Romania 5

Finals

Final
Denmark win 6-4
Italy 4
Denmark 6

3rd place playoff
Slovenia win 4-2
Austria 2
Slovenia 4

5th place playoff
Croatia win 3-2
Estonia 2
Croatia 3

7th place playoff
Great Britain win 7-5
Great_Britain 7
Romania 5

World Junior Championship Pool D 1997-8 (last updated: Jan 11 12:48)

Netherlands 19 Bulgaria 2
Spain 11 Turkey 0
Yugoslavia 13 Mexico 0
Lithuania 14 South_Africa 1
_
Bulgaria 13 Turkey 4
Netherlands 7 Spain 1
Lithuania 5 Yugoslavia 1
Mexico 3 South_Africa 1

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Netherlands                   3   3   0   0  58   4   6
Spain                         3   2   0   1  18   9   4
Bulgaria                      3   1   0   2  17  29   2
Turkey                        3   0   0   3   5  56   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Lithuania                     3   3   0   0  33   2   6
Yugoslavia                    3   2   0   1  23   7   4
Mexico                        3   1   0   2   3  28   2
South_Africa                  3   0   0   3   4  26   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Bulgaria 4 Mexico 6
Lithuania 6 Netherlands 3
Spain 0 Yugoslavia 9
Turkey 0 South_Africa 11

Finals

Final
Lithuania win 6-3
Netherlands 3
Lithuania 6

3rd place playoff
Yugoslavia win 9-0
Yugoslavia 9
Spain 0

5th place playoff
Mexico win 6-4
Mexico 6
Bulgaria 4

7th place playoff
South Africa win 11-0
South_Africa 11
Turkey 0
--
Malcolm (recent 2-0-0 sav%86.67 GAA 4.00 - career 26-21-1 85.89% 5.82)
Goaltending is 90% mental and the other 10% is in your head
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html