British League Results and Table (14 Apr 2013)

British League Results and Table (14 Apr 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:41:19

National Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Apr 14 23:26)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/National_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Bristol 3 Oxford 4

                             South   2
                              GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Oxford                       22  18   1   3 148  61  37       37   1   1
Wightlink B                  22  15   0   7 135  90  30       30   2   2
Peterborough                 22  13   3   6 120  83  29       29   3   3
Romford B                    22  11   3   8  85  81  25       25   4   5
Bristol                      20  11   2   7  96  90  24       28   4   5
Chelmsford B                 21  10   1  10  83  88  21       23   6   9
Invicta B                    22   9   3  10 130 110  21       21   6   9
Basingstoke                  22   9   3  10 105 101  21       21   6   9
Cardiff B                    21   9   2  10  87  94  20       22   6   9
Swindon                      22   6   4  12  90 112  16       16  10  11
Slough                       22   7   2  13 103 140  16       16  10  11
Lee Valley                   22   0   0  22  61 193   0        0  12  12
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

Semi-Final - 1st leg
Sutton 1 Billingham 2

Semi-Final - 2nd leg
Blackburn A 6 Solway 1 (Blackburn A win 9-6 on aggregate)
Romford A 4 Wightlink A 3 (Wightlink A win 7-6 on aggregate)
Chelmsford A 7 Invicta A 6 (Chelmsford A win 10-8 on aggregate)

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html