2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 3

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 30 Mar 2012 05:39:56

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 28 21:36)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

DPR Korea 11 Croatia 1
Australia 7 New Zealand 2
Hungary 8 Slovenia 0

                             WWCIIA  at Maribor, SLOVENIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
DPR Korea                     3   3   0   0   0  19   6   9
Hungary                       3   2   0   0   1  15   5   6
Australia                     3   2   0   0   1  10   5   6
New Zealand                   3   2   0   0   1  10  11   6
Slovenia                      3   0   0   0   3   4  15   0
Croatia                       3   0   0   0   3   2  18   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html