2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 2

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:53:35


World Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Apr 4 01:35)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Divisio...

China 5 Mexico 1
Israel 6 South Africa 2
Belgium 14 Bulgaria 3

                             D2GB  at Sofia, BULGARIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Belgium                       2   2   0   0   0  23   5   6
China                         2   2   0   0   0  14   6   6
Israel                        2   1   0   0   1  11  11   3
Bulgaria                      2   1   0   0   1   7  15   3
South Africa                  2   0   0   0   2   3  10   0
Mexico                        2   0   0   0   2   3  14   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html

 
 
 

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 06 Apr 2012 09:10:35

re-sent as message subject incorrect

World U18 Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Apr 4 01:36)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Korea 2 Lithuania 3 SO
Romania 3 Great Britain 2
Netherlands 2 Croatia 3

                             W18IIA  at Heerenveen, NETHERLANDS
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Romania                       3   3   0   0   0  12   6   9
Korea                         3   1   1   1   0   9   8   6
Lithuania                     3   1   1   0   1  11   8   5
Croatia                       3   1   0   1   1   8  11   4
Great Britain                 3   0   1   0   2   9  13   2
Netherlands                   3   0   0   1   2   8  11   1
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html