IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 4

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 14 Apr 2013 01:42:12

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 12 16:07)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Poland 0 Italy 3
Slovenia 3 Australia 7
New Zealand 2 Hungary 6

                             WWCIIA  at Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Italy                         4   4   0   0   0  17   5  12       15   1   2
Hungary                       4   3   0   0   1  24  11   9       12   1   3
Australia                     4   2   0   0   2  17  15   6        9   2   5
Poland                        4   1   1   0   2   8  12   5        8   3   5
New Zealand                   4   1   0   1   2   9  17   4        7   3   5
Slovenia                      4   0   0   0   4   7  22   0        3   6   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html