World Junior U20 - Pool C - day 1

World Junior U20 - Pool C - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 31 Dec 1999 04:00:00

World Junior Championship Pool C 1999-2000 (last updated: Dec 30 17:07)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U20_Championship_Pool_...

Austria 8 Estonia 2
Slovenia 5 Lithuania 1
Hungary 6 Yugoslavia 1
Japan 2 Great Britain 2
(GB equalise with the goalie pulled, and 6 seconds left on the clock)

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Austria                       1   1   0   0   8   2   2
Hungary                       1   1   0   0   6   1   2
Yugoslavia                    1   0   0   1   1   6   0
Estonia                       1   0   0   1   2   8   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Slovenia                      1   1   0   0   5   1   2
Japan                         1   0   1   0   2   2   1
Great Britain                 1   0   1   0   2   2   1
Lithuania                     1   0   0   1   1   5   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 1-4-0) sav%76.47 GAA 9.15 - career 30-30-1 84.87% 6.66)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html