2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 1

2012 IIHF U18 World Championship - Division II Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 02 Apr 2012 07:55:45

World U18 Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 31 23:53)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U18_Championship_Div...

Croatia 3 Romania 6
Lithuania 7 Great Britain 3
Netherlands 3 Korea 4

                             W18IIA  at Heerenveen, NETHERLANDS
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Lithuania                     1   1   0   0   0   7   3   3
Romania                       1   1   0   0   0   6   3   3
Korea                         1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3
Netherlands                   1   0   0   0   1   3   4   0
Croatia                       1   0   0   0   1   3   6   0
Great Britain                 1   0   0   0   1   3   7   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html