IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - day 2

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:53:25

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2013 (last updated: Mar 10 23:27)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_II_Grou...

Netherlands 4 Iceland 2
Australia 0 Belgium 7
Serbia 2 Spain 3

                             W18IIB  at Belgrade, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Belgium                       2   2   0   0   0  10   1   6
Netherlands                   2   2   0   0   0  10   4   6
Spain                         2   1   0   0   1   5   8   3
Serbia                        2   1   0   0   1  10   3   3
Iceland                       2   0   0   0   2   3   7   0
Australia                     2   0   0   0   2   0  15   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html