IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 2

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division I - Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:00:37

World U18 Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 9 02:39)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_I_Group...

Denmark 5 France 1
Norway 7 Slovenia 3
Italy 4 Belarus 1

                             W18IA  at Asiago, ITALY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Norway                        2   2   0   0   0  10   5   6
Italy                         2   2   0   0   0   7   3   6
Denmark                       2   1   1   0   0   8   3   5
Belarus                       2   0   0   1   1   3   7   1
Slovenia                      2   0   0   0   2   5  10   0
France                        2   0   0   0   2   3   8   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html