British League Results and Tables (22 Mar 2013)

British League Results and Tables (22 Mar 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 24 Mar 2013 08:51:24

Elite Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 22 23:42)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Elite_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Braehead 4 Dundee 3
Nottingham 4 Cardiff 3 SO

                             Elite League
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   51  34   7   1   9 226 108  83       85   1   1
Belfast                      50  31   4   5  10 184 128  75       79   2   3
Sheffield                    50  27   7   3  13 178 127  71       75   2   3
Coventry                     50  18   6   6  20 153 173  54       58   4   4
Cardiff                      51  16   5   8  22 157 162  50       52   5   5
Braehead                     51  16   4   6  25 162 196  46       48   6   9
Fife                         51  16   6   2  27 150 175  46       48   6   9
Edinburgh                    50  16   4   4  26 142 180  44       48   6  10
Dundee                       50  14   5   6  25 134 187  44       48   6  10
Hull                         50  14   2   9  25 130 180  41       45   8  10
NOTE: All games included in this table
                             Erhardt Conference
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   31  16   6   1   8 113  78  45       47   1   2
Belfast                      30  16   3   5   6 109  85  43       47   1   2
Sheffield                    31  14   4   2  11 102  86  38       40   3   3
Coventry                     31   7   2   5  17  85 130  23       25   4   5
Cardiff                      31   6   3   5  17  80 110  23       25   4   5
NOTE: Only intra-conference games included in this table
                             Gardiner Conference
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Braehead                     31  14   3   3  11 108  98  37       39   1   2
Dundee                       30  12   5   1  12  98 104  35       39   1   4
Hull                         32  12   2   7  11  97 111  35       35   2   4
Fife                         31  12   4   2  13 104  94  34       36   2   4
Edinburgh                    30  11   2   3  14 102 102  29       33   5   5
NOTE: Only intra-conference games included in this table
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
OW and OL in the above tables indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points, Wins (Regulation then all) and games between teams

English Premier Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 22 23:44)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_League.html

Sheffield 6 Manchester 7 OT

                             Premier
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Guildford                    52  34   3   3  12 222 146  77       81   1   1
Basingstoke                  53  31   3   4  15 181 135  72       74   2   2
Manchester                   53  26   7   3  17 216 179  69       71   3   3
Milton Keynes                53  28   4   2  19 169 142  66       68   4   4
Slough                       52  23   5   4  20 187 179  60       64   5   5
Swindon                      52  20   1  11  20 195 203  53       57   6   7
Bracknell                    52  19   4   5  24 190 202  51       55   6   7
Peterborough                 54  18   5   3  28 179 201  49       49   8   8
Sheffield                    53  15   6   2  30 153 210  44       46   9   9
Telford                      52  10   1   2  39 135 230  24       28  10  10
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html