Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by Pet » Sun, 15 Sep 1996 04:00:00



says...

Quote:

>In high school maybe.  Never seen a woman play on Monday night football.
>Ah but maybe little ole silly female me is too feminine to be able to pick
>her out?  NOT!  NBA, NFL AND "Professional" Baseball ARE COMPLETELY
>sexist!

>Jillian

Groan!
 
 
 

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by Roy Navar » Sun, 15 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:


>>In high school maybe.  Never seen a woman play on Monday night football.
>>Ah but maybe little ole silly female me is too feminine to be able to pick
>>her out?  NOT!  NBA, NFL AND "Professional" Baseball ARE COMPLETELY
>>sexist!

>>Jillian

Wait a minute. Has Dennis Rodman's gender _ever_ been medically
proven???

Pinhead

 
 
 

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by Stephen Ja » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:



>>>In high school maybe.  Never seen a woman play on Monday night football.
>>>Ah but maybe little ole silly female me is too feminine to be able to pick
>>>her out?  NOT!  NBA, NFL AND "Professional" Baseball ARE COMPLETELY
>>>sexist!

>>>Jillian

>Wait a minute. Has Dennis Rodman's gender _ever_ been medically
>proven???
>Pinhead

Jillian

stop whining!!! hell, even the olympics has men's and women's events.
by the way, womens tennis, and the LPGA draw very large crowds.

Stephen

 
 
 

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by quil.. » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Quote:


>says...

>>In high school maybe.  Never seen a woman play on Monday night football.
>>Ah but maybe little ole silly female me is too feminine to be able to pick
>>her out?  NOT!  NBA, NFL AND "Professional" Baseball ARE COMPLETELY
>>sexist!

>>Jillian

>Groan!

And isn't it wonderful that there's not a damn thing women can do about
it but whine and complain?
 
 
 

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by Bob Hullinge » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hey Jillian,

Feel free to show up at the Chicago Bears training camp next August.  Put
on the gear, go out in the heat and, yeah, let's  see, you line up across
from the 350lb 6' 7" fella over there.  Got that chin strap on tight girly?
 Okay now, knock him down while he tries to run over your 5' 7" 160lb
frame.  Excuse me are you hurt, Jillian?  Where's the rest of your teeth?
Gosh, I wish more girls would try out for pro sports it's really not
politically correct to have only really big guys blocking for our
quarterback.

Somebody drop you on your head when you were a baby, Jill?  You sound a
little retarded, Nell!



Quote:
> >says...

> >>In high school maybe.  Never seen a woman play on Monday night
football.
> >>Ah but maybe little ole silly female me is too feminine to be able to
pick
> >>her out?  NOT!  NBA, NFL AND "Professional" Baseball ARE COMPLETELY
> >>sexist!

> >>Jillian

> >Groan!

> And isn't it wonderful that there's not a damn thing women can do about
> it but whine and complain?

 
 
 

Dumber than a bag of hammers, folks!

Post by John Nelso » Sun, 22 Sep 1996 04:00:00



Quote:
> Hey Jillian,

> Feel free to show up at the Chicago Bears training camp next August.  Put
> on the gear, go out in the heat and, yeah, let's  see, you line up across
> from the 350lb 6' 7" fella over there.  Got that chin strap on tight
girly?
>  Okay now, knock him down while he tries to run over your 5' 7" 160lb
> frame.  Excuse me are you hurt, Jillian?  Where's the rest of your teeth?
> Gosh, I wish more girls would try out for pro sports it's really not
> politically correct to have only really big guys blocking for our
> quarterback.

> Somebody drop you on your head when you were a baby, Jill?  You sound a
> little retarded, Nell!

        Well Jillian,  If you realy think that you can stop Cox from getting to
the quarter back that you are defending then by all means try!!  I reay
don't think there is a rule in the NFL that stops women from playing (there
might be one to I reay don't know and I am sure that someone will correct
me if I am wrong).  But now that Mr. Cox of the Bears has just flattened
you, are you going to sue him for *** harrasment?  I mean he is a big
guy and he did knoc you down (you did try to stop him dident you??)