IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - FINAL

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:55:37

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 13 23:53)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Latvia 1 Denmark 6
Japan 5 Austria 2
Slovakia 4 Norway 0

                             WWCIA  at Stavanger, NORWAY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Japan                         5   4   0   1   0  17   7  13
Denmark                       5   3   1   0   1  15   9  11
Slovakia                      5   3   0   0   2  15  10   9
Austria                       5   2   0   1   2  15  16   7
Norway                        5   1   1   0   3  13  15   5
Latvia                        5   0   0   0   5   9  27   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html