2012 IIHF World Junior U20 Championship Division II Group B - FINAL

2012 IIHF World Junior U20 Championship Division II Group B - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 18 Dec 2011 07:21:08

World U20 Championship Division II Group B 2012 (last updated: Dec 16 22:14)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_U20_Championship_Div...

Australia 4 Mexico 1
Romania 6 Belgium 2
Estonia 12 Serbia 3

                             W20IIB
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Romania                       5   5   0   0   0  44   9  15
Estonia                       5   4   0   0   1  51  14  12
Serbia                        5   3   0   0   2  18  26   9
Belgium                       5   1   1   0   3  17  23   5
Australia                     5   1   0   0   4  12  36   3
Mexico                        5   0   0   1   4   5  39   1
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html