IIHF World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 1

IIHF World Championship - Division II - Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:13:09

World Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 15 00:05)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Division_II_Group_A....

Belgium 4 Iceland 1
Croatia 3 Australia 1
Spain 3 Serbia 4

                             D2GA  at Zagreb, CROATIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Belgium                       1   1   0   0   0   4   1   3
Croatia                       1   1   0   0   0   3   1   3
Serbia                        1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3
Spain                         1   0   0   0   1   3   4   0
Australia                     1   0   0   0   1   1   3   0
Iceland                       1   0   0   0   1   1   4   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html