British League Results and Table (20 Feb 2013)

British League Results and Table (20 Feb 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:50:37

English Premier Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Feb 21 00:42)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_League.html

Guildford 7 Manchester 1

                             Premier
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Guildford                    45  31   2   2  10 197 124  68       86   1   6
Basingstoke                  46  28   2   4  12 159 111  64       80   1   7
Manchester                   45  20   6   3  16 171 151  55       73   1   8
Milton Keynes                43  22   3   2  16 133 113  52       74   1   9
Slough                       44  20   5   2  17 161 146  52       72   1   9
Swindon                      43  19   0  10  14 164 157  48       70   1   9
Bracknell                    44  16   4   4  20 162 172  44       64   2   9
Peterborough                 45  16   4   3  22 154 164  43       61   3   9
Sheffield                    45  12   5   1  27 122 182  35       53   4  10
Telford                      44   6   1   1  36 100 203  15       35   9  10
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

English Premier Ice Hockey Cup 2012/2013 (last updated: Feb 21 00:46)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/English_Premier_Cup.html

Semi-Final - 2nd leg
Basingstoke 2 Slough 1 Slough win on penalties

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html