IIHF Women's World Championship - day 4

IIHF Women's World Championship - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:52:50

World Women Championship 2013 (last updated: Apr 7 03:48)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women.html

Quarter-Finals
Finland 1 Germany 0
Switzerland 1 Russia 2

Relegation
Czech Republic 1 Sweden 2 SO (Sweden lead series 1-0)
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html