IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - FINAL

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II - Group A - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 15 Apr 2013 21:47:10

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 14 13:45)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Australia 4 Poland 2
New Zealand 5 Slovenia 3
Italy 1 Hungary 3

                             WWCIIA  at Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Hungary                       5   4   0   0   1  27  12  12
Italy                         5   4   0   0   1  18   8  12
Australia                     5   3   0   0   2  21  17   9
New Zealand                   5   2   0   1   2  14  20   7
Poland                        5   1   1   0   3  10  16   5
Slovenia                      5   0   0   0   5  10  27   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html