World Junior U18 Championship - Pool A - 18/Apr/99 - FINAL

World Junior U18 Championship - Pool A - 18/Apr/99 - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool A 1999 (last updated: Apr 18 22:32)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Switzerland 4 Russia 1
Finland 2 Sweden 2
Czech Republic 0 Slovakia 1

                            Medal
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Finland                       5   3   1   1  12  12   7
Sweden                        5   2   2   1  15  10   6
Slovakia                      5   3   0   2  13  12   6
Switzerland                   5   3   0   2  16  13   6
Czech Republic                5   1   1   3  12  13   3
Russia                        5   1   0   4   9  17   2
                            Relegation
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
USA                           3   3   0   0  22   2   6
Ukraine                       3   2   0   1   7   6   4
Germany                       3   1   0   2   4  12   2
Norway                        3   0   0   3   4  17   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html