2013 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B qualification - day 1

2013 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division II Group B qualification - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 09 Dec 2012 09:17:15

World Women Championship Division II Group B Qualification 2013 (last updated: Dec 8 00:15)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_II_Gr...

Bulgaria 3 Turkey 4

                             WWCIIBq  at Izmir, TURKEY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Turkey                        1   1   0   0   0   4   3   3
Ireland                       0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
Bulgaria                      1   0   0   0   1   3   4   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html