IIHF World Junior U18 Championships - Division II - Group A - FINAL

IIHF World Junior U18 Championships - Division II - Group A - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 08 Apr 2013 10:29:59

World U18 Championship Division II Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 7 02:26)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_II_Grou...

Hungary 2 Romania 1 SO
Great Britain 3 Croatia 5
Lithuania 6 Estonia 5 SO

                             W18IIA  at Tallinn, ESTONIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Hungary                       5   4   1   0   0  23   9  14
Croatia                       5   2   1   1   1  18  12   9
Romania                       5   2   0   3   0  13  13   9
Great Britain                 5   2   1   0   2  17  17   8
Lithuania                     5   0   2   0   3  17  19   4
Estonia                       5   0   0   1   4  13  31   1
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html