World Junior U18 Pool B - 5/Apr/99

World Junior U18 Pool B - 5/Apr/99

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool B 1999 (last updated: Apr 6 08:10)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Belarus 10 Denmark 4
Italy 6 Great Britain 2
Poland 0 Austria 6
Hungary 2 France 9

                            Group   A
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
Belarus                       1   1   0   0  10   4   2
Italy                         1   1   0   0   6   2   2
Great Britain                 1   0   0   1   2   6   0
Denmark                       1   0   0   1   4  10   0
                            Group   B
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
France                        1   1   0   0   9   2   2
Austria                       1   1   0   0   6   0   2
Poland                        1   0   0   1   0   6   0
Hungary                       1   0   0   1   2   9   0
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html