2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 2

2012 IIHF Women's World Championship - Division II Group A - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:09:23

World Women Championship Division II Group A 2012 (last updated: Mar 27 03:05)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Australia 3 Croatia 0
Hungary 4 DPR Korea 5
New Zealand 4 Slovenia 3

                             WWCIIA  at Maribor, SLOVENIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
New Zealand                   2   2   0   0   0   8   4   6
DPR Korea                     2   2   0   0   0   8   5   6
Hungary                       2   1   0   0   1   7   5   3
Australia                     2   1   0   0   1   3   3   3
Slovenia                      2   0   0   0   2   4   7   0
Croatia                       2   0   0   0   2   1   7   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html