IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - day 1

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:08:37

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2013 (last updated: Mar 10 00:04)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_II_Grou...

Belgium 3 Iceland 1
Spain 2 Netherlands 6
Serbia 8 Australia 0

                             W18IIB  at Belgrade, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Serbia                        1   1   0   0   0   8   0   3
Netherlands                   1   1   0   0   0   6   2   3
Belgium                       1   1   0   0   0   3   1   3
Iceland                       1   0   0   0   1   1   3   0
Spain                         1   0   0   0   1   2   6   0
Australia                     1   0   0   0   1   0   8   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html