IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 3

IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 3

Post by Malcolm Pree » Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:44:02

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 11 05:34)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Kazakhstan 2 Netherlands 4
DPR Korea 3 Great Britain 2 OT
China 1 France 5

                             WWCIB  at Strasbourg, FRANCE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
France                        3   3   0   0   0  14   3   9
Netherlands                   3   2   0   0   1  10   9   6
Kazakhstan                    3   1   1   0   1  12   9   5
China                         3   1   0   0   2  10  10   3
DPR Korea                     3   0   1   0   2   5  13   2
Great Britain                 3   0   0   2   1   6  13   2
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html