IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 4

IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I - Group B - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:13:03

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2013 (last updated: Apr 13 01:54)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

China 1 DPR Korea 5
Great Britain 1 Netherlands 3
France 3 Kazakhstan 0

                             WWCIB  at Strasbourg, FRANCE
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
France                        4   4   0   0   0  17   3  12       15   1   2
Netherlands                   4   3   0   0   1  13  10   9       12   1   2
Kazakhstan                    4   1   1   0   2  12  12   5        8   3   6
DPR Korea                     4   1   1   0   2  10  14   5        8   3   6
China                         4   1   0   0   3  11  15   3        6   3   6
Great Britain                 4   0   0   2   2   7  16   2        5   3   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html