World Junior U18 Championship - Pool A - 16/Apr/99

World Junior U18 Championship - Pool A - 16/Apr/99

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

World Junior U18 Championship Pool A 1999 (last updated: Apr 17 17:49)

For a WWW version see
http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/World_Junior_U18_Championship_Pool_...

Czech Republic 5 Russia 2
Finland 1 Switzerland 6
Sweden 4 Slovakia 1
Germany 4 Norway 2
USA 6 Ukraine 0

                            Medal
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Finland                       4   3   0   1  10  10   6        8   1   4
Sweden                        4   2   1   1  13   8   5        7   1   5
Slovakia                      4   2   0   2  12  12   4        6   1   6
Switzerland                   4   2   0   2  12  12   4        6   1   6
Czech Republic                4   1   1   2  12  12   3        5   2   6
Russia                        4   1   0   3   8  13   2        4   3   6
                            Relegation
                             GP   W   T   L   F   A  Pt
USA                           3   3   0   0  22   2   6
Ukraine                       3   2   0   1   7   6   4
Germany                       3   1   0   2   4  12   2
Norway                        3   0   0   3   4  17   0
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only, so only use as a guide
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm (recent 5-5-0 sav%84.05 GAA 7.80 - career 29-26-1 85.38% 6.37)
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head (ICQ#8195978)
Hockey Results & Tables: http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~sonic/hockey.html