British League Results and Tables (1 Mar 2013)

British League Results and Tables (1 Mar 2013)

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 03 Mar 2013 19:27:42

Elite Ice Hockey League 2012/2013 (last updated: Mar 2 10:25)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/Elite_Ice_Hockey_League.html

Belfast 5 Cardiff 4
Dundee 1 Nottingham 4

                             Elite League
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   44  29   6   1   8 194  93  71       87   1   3
Belfast                      45  28   4   5   8 163 116  69       83   1   3
Sheffield                    45  24   7   2  12 159 112  64       78   1   3
Coventry                     46  15   6   6  19 139 159  48       60   4  10
Cardiff                      44  15   5   7  17 138 135  47       63   4  10
Fife                         45  14   6   2  23 133 149  42       56   4  10
Edinburgh                    45  15   3   4  23 132 161  40       54   4  10
Braehead                     45  13   4   5  23 144 178  39       53   4  10
Dundee                       43  11   5   6  21 111 164  38       56   4  10
Hull                         44  12   1   9  22 117 163  35       51   4  10
NOTE: All games included in this table
                             Erhardt Conference
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Nottingham                   27  14   5   1   7 100  67  39       49   1   3
Belfast                      27  14   3   5   5  96  78  39       49   1   3
Sheffield                    27  11   4   2  10  85  74  32       42   1   4
Cardiff                      25   6   3   4  12  65  85  22       36   3   5
Coventry                     28   5   2   5  16  75 117  19       27   4   5
NOTE: Only intra-conference games included in this table
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
OW and OL in the above tables indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Tables sorted by Points, Wins (Regulation then all) and games between teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html