IIHF Women's World Championship - FINAL

IIHF Women's World Championship - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:58:43

World Women Championship 2013 (last updated: Apr 10 03:04)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women.html

Bronze Medal Game
Russia 2 Finland 0

Gold Medal Game
Canada 2 USA 3
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html