IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 4

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 4

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:11:30

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 13 01:54)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Austria 5 Latvia 2
Japan 5 Slovakia 3
Norway 2 Denmark 3

                             WWCIA  at Stavanger, NORWAY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt       Mx  Hi  Lo
Japan                         4   3   0   1   0  12   5  10       13   1   3
Denmark                       4   2   1   0   1   9   8   8       11   1   5
Austria                       4   2   0   1   1  13  11   7       10   1   5
Slovakia                      4   2   0   0   2  11  10   6        9   2   5
Norway                        4   1   1   0   2  13  11   5        8   2   5
Latvia                        4   0   0   0   4   8  21   0        3   6   6
Mx=Maximum points, Hi=highest position, Lo=lowest position, calculation on
points only (other games to be played are ignored), so only use as a guide
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html