2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 2

2012 IIHF Women's World Championships - Division I Group B - day 2

Post by Malcolm Pree » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 06:33:54

World Women Championship Division I Group B 2012 (last updated: Apr 10 22:32)

For a web version see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/World_Championship_Women_D...

Denmark 12 Netherlands 0
China 4 Italy 1
France 5 Great Britain 0

                             WWCIB  at Hull, GREAT BRITAIN
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Denmark                       2   2   0   0   0  17   2   6
China                         2   2   0   0   0  11   2   6
France                        2   2   0   0   0   9   0   6
Italy                         2   0   0   0   2   1   8   0
Great Britain                 2   0   0   0   2   2  10   0
Netherlands                   2   0   0   0   2   1  19   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html