IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - FINAL

IIHF World Junior U18 - Division II - Group B - FINAL

Post by Malcolm Pree » Sun, 17 Mar 2013 08:50:19

World U18 Championship Division II Group B 2013 (last updated: Mar 15 23:46)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_U18_Championship_Division_II_Grou...

Spain 6 Belgium 2
Iceland 5 Australia 2
Netherlands 4 Serbia 2

                             W18IIB  at Belgrade, SERBIA
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Netherlands                   5   5   0   0   0  26   9  15
Spain                         5   4   0   0   1  22  10  12
Serbia                        5   3   0   0   2  18   8   9
Belgium                       5   2   0   0   3  15  14   6
Iceland                       5   1   0   0   4   8  20   3
Australia                     5   0   0   0   5   3  31   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams
--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html