IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 1

IIHF Women's World Championship - Division I - Group A - day 1

Post by Malcolm Pree » Tue, 09 Apr 2013 10:09:35

World Women Championship Division I Group A 2013 (last updated: Apr 8 01:21)

For a web version see
http://www.malcolmpreen.co.uk/World_Championship_Women_Division_I_Gro...

Latvia 0 Japan 5
Denmark 2 Slovakia 1
Austria 3 Norway 4 OT

                             WWCIA  at Stavanger, NORWAY
                              GP   W  OW  OL   L   F   A  Pt
Japan                         1   1   0   0   0   5   0   3
Denmark                       1   1   0   0   0   2   1   3
Norway                        1   0   1   0   0   4   3   2
Austria                       1   0   0   1   0   3   4   1
Slovakia                      1   0   0   0   1   1   2   0
Latvia                        1   0   0   0   1   0   5   0
Regulation win=3 points, OT win=2 and OT loss=1
OW and OL in the above table indicate games won or lost
in Overtime or Penalties (as applicable)
NOTE: Table sorted by Points and Games between the teams

--
Malcolm Preen - Official scorer NHL Premiere '07, London, England
Goaltending is 90% mental, the other 10% is in your head
Results&Tables:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/malcolm.preen/hockey.html